- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Each CD has a specific CD key to avoid making copies of it to sell it to others. This means each CD can only be installed once.
- Get the original version of your copy, uninstall this on the PC it is used on, and install it on the PC you like with the CD key (the CD key can be found inside the box or on the backside of the manual).
- The second option is to just make sure the original version is uninstalled wherever it was installed on, so you can use the original CD key (if you have it) to install it.
Otherwise I am afraid you cannot do anything with a copy of the game, and you will need a new CD key, but that is only gettable by buying a new game (original). The goal of a CD key is to avoid having people making copies, and that is what I think happened to you.
if you are using a wireless connection the signal may be to weak. if not you can try deleting your game and save data. you will lose any single player saves you will also have to re download any map packs you purchased. the game should also do an update when you load again after deleting the game and save.
I'm getting the same thing. Reinstalling will temporarily fix
the problem, but it will occur again on a later stage. I'm waiting for a reply
from Activision and I've posted this on the infinity ward forums and no one
seems to know the cause or solution. For now, I'd say jump to a console version
of the game and wait for a PC fix.