I'm having a problem in intsalling applications on the TeamPad. After copying the Cab files from the storage card to the TeamPad, though it is getting saved to the Program Files folder, when I try to run the application, it doesn't open.
Hi Evelyne !
I hope you are still on this ....
It sound like you got it communicate to server some how....
I really want to talk with you... pls send me a email...
I have few of these teampad 500 they all brand new but i can't make it synch with my computer....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your SD card is recognized, then go into Files Application (Or any other file manager you might have. I would recommend ES File manager). Navigate to the folder, usually Storage-> DCIM -> Camera. Long press any photo and on pop-up select move(Cut). In some advanced file manager, you can multi-select or even move/copy a folder. Now navigate to SD card (Ext Storage), DCIM -> Camera and paste it.
1. Download the desire application. 2. locate the application on the download folder of your computer. 3. copy the application and paste it to your memory card,use a multi-media usb card reader. 4. insert it own your phone and locate the application on file manage or memory card directory. 5. open the application and follow the procedure on installing. 6. if installation is done. open the application and enjoy using the features.
I hope this will be helpful for you, Thanl you for visiting Fixya.
Hi,Here are the steps to solve your problem: 1. Download the desired java game in your PC.2. Extract the downloaded game in your PC.3. Connect your E63 to your PC via usb and run the 'Nokia PC Suite' software and transfer the extracted java game in your phone.4. Click on the extracted 'nokia application installer file' in your phone. A wizard will appear asking you to complete the installation on. Just finish the instalation and its ok! :) OR1. Do steps 1 to 3 above but the only difference is you go to 'Data Storage Mode' 2. Copy the extracted 'application installer file in to some folder of you memory card. 3. Disconnect it from your PC 4. Go to file manager, Find the copied java game and click it. 5. Just finish the instalation and its ok! :) Hope this helps!-jayps
Unfortunately the storage card isnt used for applications. There is space reserved in the rom for additional applications which you may have already filled. The 2G storage card is only for your personal media like songs or pictures and not for applications.
You just have to copy the .cab file (which is the application installation file) to either your phone internal memory or the memory card (if it is inserted, that is), and tap over it. You will, then, be prompted to install the application either on the internal memory or memory card. Then, it should be available under 'Start > Programs' (depenidng on what you have installed, it might show under 'Start > Settings'), ready to be launched. After the installation, you are free to delete the .cab file, if you want (of course you can keep it there, for future installations, if something bad happens).
Hope you are able to install your applications soon.
here u'll have *.cab files which can be downloaded to the PC and from there can be transfered to the HTC through the same cable that is for charging diconnected from the charging unit and connect to the USB port
save the files to the memory card / storage card
and from the file manager on the phone go to the folder where you have saved the cab files and clicking on them would start the installation process
There can be three types of applications that you download from freeware sites:
'.cab' files, that can be directly installed from your PPC
'.exe' files, which are direct to be run applications that need no installation, just have to be placed in any folder and a shortcut has to be placed in the start-menu.
'.exe' setup files. These files have to be opened in your PC while having your PPC connected thru Active Sync. This will install the application to your PPC thru your PC. These should be the kind of applications that you might be talking about for which you get such an error message "Not a valid PPC application!"
I think this should have solved your queries regarding PPC applications.
If this really solves your problem, Please Rate...
download your .jar files to ur pc.... then copy and paste them in the kjava folder on your mobile..... then go to games & apps and click menu and select switch storage device... when you switch ovr to memory card ul find "Install New" click on that and u shud have no othr problem....
The bUSEFUL Backup Plus Folder located in the Internal Disk of the Mobile Pro 900 contains a CAB file named Backup_NEC.Arm.Cab.
This file is not marked read only and being a Windows CE application , it will delete itself after installing the application.
To obtain another copy of the Bsquare Installation file, please locate this file on the included CD-Rom and replace the one in the Internal Disk as necessary.
In some cases, applications developed before Palm OS® 4.0 that are loaded to an expansion card may encounter errors when launched. However, these applications generally run properly when installed directly to your handheld's internal memory. Here's how to do that:
1. Access the Applications launcher.
2. Open the Menus.
3. From the App menu, select Copy.
4. In the Copy To: pulldown menu at the top of the screen, select your expansion card.
5. In the list of applications, locate the file you want to copy to your handheld's internal memory. Highlight the file.
6. At the bottom of the screen, select Copy. Then select Done.
7. Go back to the Applications launcher. At the top right of the screen, there's a pulldown menu with different application categories. Choose All (this is a category that's on your handheld, not on your expansion card).
8. Locate the application you copied, and launch it from this screen.
9. Contact the developer of the application for more information on application compatibility with expansion cards.