Question about ICOM Informatique Icom Radio U16, IC2GAT, CM7, BP7, GMRS, HTX202, HTX404 Compatible Battery
Loss of some channel numbers
I had the same problem. I solved it by going into program mode, then while holding down the function key, input one of the missing channel numbers. The channel should appear but is flashing. Now input a frequency for the channel and exit program mode. Repeat the sequence for the other missing channels. This procedure worked for me. Good luck.
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2015 | Durabrand DWT1304 13" TV
Oct 05, 2011 | Radio Communications
May 04, 2011 | Motorola GPS
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 02, 2010 | Radio Communications
May 21, 2008 | Disney DTD1363-CAR 13" TV/DVD
620 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: