Question about Samsung HL-R5087W 50" HDTV-Ready Television
I attempted to connect a subwoofer to the external audio connection without an amplifier. I heard a loud pop and now I get no audio from the audio output jacks. Is there a fuse that could have blown? If so where is it?
You have to turn ON the Internal Mute for audio to be directed to the audio out jacks
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | Mitsubishi Projection Televisions
Sep 10, 2008 | LG Projection Televisions
Jul 09, 2011 | Toshiba TheaterWide 52HM84 52" Rear...
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jun 29, 2010 | Hitachi 50GX30B 50". Rear Projection...
Apr 27, 2010 | Samsung HCM4215W 42" Rear Projection...
Jan 27, 2010 | Samsung Projection Televisions
Feb 02, 2009 | Toshiba 50H82 50" Rear Projection...
Jan 02, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Feb 16, 2015 | Samsung HL-R5087W 50" HDTV-Ready...
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: