Question about Kyocera Mita KM-3035 All-In-One Laser Printer
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Oct 03, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jul 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Mar 08, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 20, 2014 | Kyocera Mita KM-3035 All-In-One Laser...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: