Question about Canon MV700i Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Had same problem. Had to take to certified repairer. Only cost $70 (Aus)to repair.
Posted on Jun 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV520 Digital Camcorder
Apr 02, 2012 | RCA CC4393 VHS Analog Camcorder
Nov 12, 2010 | Sony DCR-TRV285E Digital-8 Digital...
Sep 22, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV250 Digital Camcorder
Sep 15, 2009 | Sony Video Cameras
Dec 24, 2007 | Samsung SC-L810 Camcorder
Dec 23, 2007 | JVC GR-AXM17U Camcorder
E03 TU & SUP REEL FG
In the case no REEL FG is produced for 4 seconds
or more in the capstan rotation mode after
loading was complete, the mechanism mode
is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller set off.
This error is defined as [E03].
However, no REEL EMG is detected in the
1. The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the norma
Dec 09, 2006 | JVC GR-D290 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 19, 2006 | Sony Handycam DCR-PC3 Mini DV Digital...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!