Fujitsu Siemens Pro V1000 Hard drive caddy connector.
Hi there i have spent about 2 months looking for a hard drive caddy connector ( Connector between the hard drive and the motherboard connector ) I am trying to put a laptop together for my grandson for christmas i bought this one of ebay but the hard drive was missing i bought a hard drive but the connector was missing from the caddy. I hope you have an idea for me if not i dont know what i will do. Why do they throw these items away when they take out the drives. Thanks in anticipation, Nigel.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On the bottom of your Fujitsu N6000 laptop, find the hard drive door to access the hard drive.
2. Remove the Screws.
3. In this step, you will either need to pry out your Fujitsu N6000 hard drive caddy, or simply remove the door.
4. Once the Fujitsu N6000 hard drive is removed the laptop, you need to remove the hard drive caddy. There are usually four screws to remove from the caddy.
5. Simply Insert the new hard drive into the caddy. Place the screws back in. Install your new Fujitsu N6000 hard drive.
There are pretty much only two types. ide and sata. Examine the old hard drive carefully, usually they have an extra connector connected. Take the old one off the old hard drive and swap it. If you can take a pictures and load it up to photobucket or something. That would help.