a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure the primary ribbon setting in the driver is on the appropriate setting (graphics tab when accessing via Windows' "Printing preferences". Also, when checking/changing this setting via Windows, be sure your logon ID has Windows Admin rights - standard users are blocked from making driver adjustments.
The only other things I can think of, and that we've seen, is that the main logic board on these printers can begin to exhibit erratic behavior with age. The Pebble3 is a VERY old printer, and is fully out of support now by the manufacturer. If it's a failing/failed logic board, it may be time to consider a replacement.
Please post the configuration for the printer which is on the left side under the cover (white sticker) and your ribbon part number. If you are sure both are correct you may have a defective print ribbon or your printer will need service.
Sounds like you are using an incompatible ribbon. Please post the configuration for the printer which is on the left side under the cover (white sticker) and your ribbon part number. If you are sure both are correct you may have a defective print ribbon or your printer will need service. Contact TulsaBiz.net for more info
PR-01726 Ribbon Out
Out of print ribbon.
Possible Cause 1 : The print ribbon Cartridge is empty.
Solution 1 : Reload the print cartridge. Change the cleaning sleeve and replace the cartridge in the printer. Run a cleaning card as soon as printing is completed.
Possible Cause 2 : The printer ribbon is not loaded correctly.
Soultion 2 :Load the printer ribbon correctly and then close the cover.
Possible Cause 3 : This ribbon has been completely used.
Solution 3 : Use a new roll of ribbon.
Tips for Success
* When this message appears, replace the old ribbon with the new ribbon of the same type. The printer has already prepared the card data for this ribbon type. You can change the colors of monochrome ribbon (such as from dark blue to gold).
* If you must change the type of ribbon (such as (YMCKT to KT) when this message appears, install the new ribbon, cancel any cards waiting to print, and change the ribbon type settings. Finally, return to the card creation program to send the card data to print.
* If the ribbon was repaired, the wrong take-up spool was used. Repair the ribbon again, using the correct take-up spool.
If you cannot fix the problem contact your service provider for assistance.