this is not a thought I am 100% sure and give you the correct
problem with the paper feeding section is dusty or due to developer drooping
1. Open the developer unit and check the rear side developer unit bush one or two bush are faulty
2. remove all paper trays with remove the four each screws
3. Remove the toner collection bottle
4. Remove the right side cover.
5. Remove paper left roller plate.(show in the picture)
6. Now remove the first tray paper feeding section(is a complete
paper feed rollers motor and clutch and gear section)
7. Clean the drooped
developer from all gears and roller and motor section
8. remove the second and third tray paper feeding section and doing the same.
9. now fix it
10. replace developer unit bush witch are faulty or if you don't
have yet cut a plastic sheet and past the upper side of first paper feeding unit gears witch are don't disturb the paper path and stop the developer drooping
on the gear