Question about LG HBM-730 Wireless Headset
I have a supertooth btslbc3 that has worked fine untill yesterday. It is now asking for a pass code to pair with my Nokia 6103 phone. I have no book with this device and no code available can any one help?
-----How to Create a new Connection----
Pairing with Phone
1. Turn off all devices (ST Light and Phone)
2. Turn on Phone
3. Goto Bluetooth menu on the phone (might be in connectivity)
4. Go to device list or paired devices (make sure bluetooth is turned on)
5. Delete any old profiles that are still in there.
6. Goto the Supertooth Light (BlueAnt)
7. Hold down the green button (send button)
8. while holding it down, open the microphone
9. the light should start to flash "red" and "blue" (you can release the green button)
10. go back to your phone, and go into either 'device list' menu or 'paired devices' menu on your phone.
11. click on either search, add or new devices. Function depends on different phones
12. when the phone has found the device, it should say 'ST Light BA V1'
13. select it, then enter passkey "0000"
14. If your phone ask for authorization or auto connect, just click "yes"
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Thank you for the solution. Denis
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
Appreciate it friend
thanks for that
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
Probleme resolue avec clef d'activation "0000" merci
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
How do i pair the supertooth model number,btslbc3,with my iphone3gs 16gb
Posted on Mar 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2011 | Blueant Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Handsfree...
Apr 17, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Apr 03, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Oct 20, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Jun 11, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
May 04, 2009 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Nov 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Oct 30, 2008 | Radio Communications
Apr 18, 2009 | LG HBM-730 Wireless Headset
11,221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: