Question about NorStar Meridian 9516 Corded Phone
Line cord is okay and I need to know to reset the system.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2016 | General Office Equipment & Supplies
on Feb 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 16, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
However under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply get this code.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, and then go to TOOLS.
2. Press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. Then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, and then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Also you can try to reset the printer.
1. Take out the cartridges from the unit .
2. Make sure the unit is connected to the wall jack directly without any surge protector.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit ( without turning off the unit ) .
4. Now press the # and 6 key together , while holding these keys down plug in the power cord back into the unit .
5. Do not release the keys after a few seconds you will find the hp logo or bars moving across the screen .wait while the unit turns off.
6. After one minute turn on the printer . It will go into alignment phase > let it finish .
7. After its done > try to make a copy .
Note - you can also try the OK and CANCEL key combination in place of # and 6
Jul 18, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Mar 13, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Nov 06, 2008 | EliteGroup RS482-M754 Motherboard
Oct 12, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 19, 2008 | Dryers
May 27, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 31, 2011 | NorStar Meridian 9516 Corded Phone
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: