Question about Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have tried many times to open and close the cover, including adding and removing the ink cartridges. I re-installed the program and the same problem re-occurs.
This is the problem the cover switch in the printer you need to replace the switch this switch is very difficult to find in the printer is usually hidden ,you need to check the cover there will be a projection in the cover which will go into a slot thats where the switch is located
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2012 | Lexmark Prevail Pro705 Wireless All-In-One...
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Feb 08, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Dec 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Apr 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Apr 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Jun 01, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 09, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: