Question about Timex Watches
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
May 01, 2011 | Timex Analog Metal Field 40051 Watch for...
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Jan 12, 2010 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
Jan 09, 2010 | Timex Watches
Jan 08, 2010 | Timex Watches
Jan 07, 2009 | Watches
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!