- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt. If this doesn't work you can also try to reset the waste pad by turning the printer off. Then hold down Resume button and press Power button. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go. Then press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
Hope this helps.
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection) 4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.) The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset procedures below. 5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting procedures below. 6 times Green Print head deep cleaning 11 times Orange Button / LCD checking 12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
try this. It is the reset for the waste ink error (8 flashes)
1) With the printer power OFF, while pressing the Resume button, press the Power button. (Do not release the power button.) 2) While pressing the Power button, release the Resume button, press the Resume button again twice, and then release the Resume button and Power button. 3) The green indicator flashes during initialization. When the indicator stops flashing and remains on, press the Resume button 4 times to clear waste ink message. (The indicator toggles between orange and green each time the Resume button is pressed.) 4) Next, press the Power button, and the green indicator will light, and the function will be executed. 5) Turn off the printer then back on and error should clear.
Turn off printer Hold down Resume button and press Power button. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more. Your printer should respond as normal
I have this problem w/a different printer adding it to a computer w/OS Vista. Go to Start, All programs, Accessories, Paint and open that program. Click on File and then From Scanner or Camera. Make sure your all in one is turned on. Unfortunely, there is no fix to make the scanner button work if it is not compatable, such as my 'all in one' w/Vista. Hope this helps. Linda