Question about Motorola Mobility H605 Headset
When the headset goes on standby mode after 5 minutes of inactivity, it will not connect to the phone, automatically or manually, when I receive a call.
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2013 | Motorola Mobility H560 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 15, 2013 | Nokia BH-218 Bluetooth Headset
Oct 04, 2012 | foneGEAR (00976) Wireless Headset
Below are the steps for resetting the Bluetooth table in your cell phone and on the B150 headset.
1. Go into the device history / trusted device list of your cell phone. Delete / remove all the devices / headsets from the device history in the cell phone (highlight or move the screen cursor over the device and you should get an options choice one of which will be delete or remove).
2. Once all the devices / headsets have been deleted / removed, shut the cell phone off.
3. (If you have a smart phone with downloadable apps ie. I-phone, check with your provider before doing step #3 to insure battery removal will not clear applications you have purchased or downloaded). The purpose of step #3 is to clear any keep-alive memory the phone and headset were holding. Remove the battery from your cell phone for 15 minutes.
4. With the headset powered on (it does not have to be connected to the phone, just powered on) , hold the volume up and volume down button at the same time until you hear 2 beeps (easiest to do if you hold the set in front of you and use both thumbs). This step clears the Bluetooth table of the headset.
5. Place the headset back on its charger for the remainder of the 15 minutes the battery is out of the phone. It is not necessary to shut the headset off prior to placing the headset on the charger.
6. After the 15 minutes is up put the battery back in the phone and turn the cell phone on.
7. Turn the phone on and get it ready for paring. Consult your phones user guide or call your service provider for help with your cell phone.
8. Put the headset in pairing mode by holding the Multi-Function Button until the lights are flashing alternating Red and Amber, you will then release the Multi-Function Button. Please note the headset will continue flashing Red and Amber until the paring cycle times out (approximately 2 minutes) or completes the paring with the cell phone. If you only press and release the Multi-Function Button the headset will not go into the paring mode.
9. Pair the headset and cell phone together.
Once the headset is in paring mode, go to the Bluetooth menu / connections of your cell phone. Select add new / search for / find new device (different phones have different but similar names for the options). The cell phone should find a device called BTHS. Move the cursor over the BTHS and press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt). If the cell phone asks for a passkey code you will put in 0000 (four zero's). The headset will then pair and connect to the cell phone. Your phone may ask you if you want to connect to the BTHS and/or add it to your trusted device list, press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt).
Aug 29, 2011 | VXI BlueParrot B150 Wireless Headset
Feb 15, 2011 | Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Turn on Bluetooth
For most phones, go to Settings/
Tools menu and select Bluetooth
or Connectivity and select "On."
(Or see the user guide for your
Add Headset to Phone
For most phones, go to Settings/Tools
> Bluetooth > Search or Add a Device,
then Select "220Plantronics."
For passkey enter 0000. Headset
will flash blue when paired
successfully. It is now powered on
and ready to use.
Begin with headset turned off. Turn
headset on (hold call control button
for 2 seconds until the light flashes
blue) and it will automatically go
into pairing mode, flashing red
and blue. hope it works
Oct 10, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Feb 07, 2010 | Cardo S-800 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jan 03, 2010 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Oct 16, 2009 | Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-207 Wireless...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: