- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes (free) and the latest software!
1. Go to HP.com
2. Don't be talked into going anywhere else except the manufacturer's site
3. Select "Suppoer & Drivers" on the top bar on the HP.COM website
4. Select: "Step 1: Download Drivers and software (and firmware)"
5. Enter (in Step 2): PSC 1610
6. Enter your Operating System (Probably Vista, not Vista 64)
7. At this point, choose (click on) "HP PSC Full Feature Software and Drivers"
8. It will download the entire software. When done (maybe more than 10 minutes to download), "Run" the downloaded software.
9. If you are not in a hurry, you can also order the replacement CD from that web page (Free).
No entry? I assume you mean No windows driver was listed. In that case, try going to the HP site and downloading the driver, then install the driver, then look in the list for an entry. A driver teaches a computer how to operate a device. If theres no entry for that device listed, then the computer does not know what it is.