Question about Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Machine washes fine and spins ok to 800rpm
above 800rpm it sounds like a tin can with spare nuts and bolts rattling around. Filter is clean- water pump
works ok. Removed small coins from door seal folds
but ,i guess , one or 2 have got into space under drum
How do i get at them?? as need coins to buy more beer!
Get underneath the machine and remove the big black house coming directly out of the drum,this is held in place with either a screw tie or pinch type tie.
Put the machine back level and see if the coins drop out (they should) or have a feel around inside the drum.
Please make sure machine is unplugged and empty before carrying out this procedure.
Some water will come out of hose.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | Siemens WFXD5200UC Front Load Washer
Mar 10, 2008 | Washing Machines
Feb 23, 2015 | Dyson Washing Machines
Nov 03, 2014 | Washing Machines
Hello Tony - Often when a unit does not spin it is because the unit cannot properly drain and dispose of the water and detergent solution. Does the drain pump make a humming noise? If so, there may be a restriction in the drain line or siphoning. Otherwise since it is such a complex unit I would recommend contacting a professional to have either the pump or timer diagnose. Also you might want to clean out the coin trap, filter trap, of the unit for extra security. This needs to be completed about every 6 months to prevent any issues.
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion thing. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
6. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
7. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Sep 26, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Jul 28, 2012 | Roper Washing Machines
Apr 30, 2011 | Washing Machines
Apr 11, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Sep 23, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 02, 2008 | Washing Machines
736 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!