Recently hotmail changed my homepage without warning & since then can't print out incoming e/mails or even old ones, yet have no prob with my Broadband address, same as usual! If I want to print out hotmail message, I have to send the e/m to my broadband address, so as to copy same ! Waste of time etc. Can't seem to get onto the Hotmail address for support for some reason & would like their address for that & they may have the answer, otherwise can you advise ? Have already attempted to re install printer with the supplied disk, without success! Although it still works OK with the Broadband one ! Thanks.....MB
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
are you able to print any document from your local computer if so your driver and your print are both fine, check print preview before printing your hotmail mails, if still not coming alright try high content to be printed only
The problem may be due to the way Hotmail is being handled by your browser. This is a known problem (since April 2009) with a new Microsoft product on PCs. The blank page (possibly with some header or footer information) may be a frame that the Hotmail window sits in front of. Check your page setup settings to see if it is set to print the "current frame". A work around on the PC is to right-click (in MAC Option-click) in the message list on the message you want to print. A menu should drop down and Print will be one of the choices.
Not sure without more info.. After you are on click on an email. Go to the Hotmail menu(not the browser menu).. you should see NEw,Delete,Junk..and the last item is an icon of a printer. Click this and it will open another browser window and also the printer window..
Just click on the printer icon at the top of your InBox to print the message only.
If that doesn't help, check the page setup from the File menu in your browser, before you print. Or you may have to adjust your print preferences, as well...if they've been changed.
Did you recently update your browser to IE8? That may have caused some changes...
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
2 possible and easy solutions to this problem.
1. If you need to keep the formatting, including the e-mail headers and other information, look for a Printer Friendly sign or an icon of a printer in the e-mail program itself. If your e-mail program doesn't have this (and it really should), consider opening another e-mail account with a well-known e-mail provider, google, hotmail, yahoo, etc. and send it to the new account and print it from there.
2. If you only want to print the text: click and drag on the page to select the text or click on the page and use ctrl-a to select all the text. Then cut or copy (right-click the selected text and select cut or copy) the text into a word editor such as Microsoft Word, Lotus, Notepad or the like and print it from there.