- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You must be on the main phone on jack 01 to set time. You can determine if your phone is jack 01 by pressing PROGRAM and then pushing the number 6 on the dial pad. The phone will read the jack and extension number. When you have determined the jack 01 phone, do the following.
1. Push PROGRAM key
2. Dial "0"
3. Enter year (last 2 digits)
4. Enter month (01-12)
5. Enter day (01-31)
6. Enter day of week (Sun 0, Mon 1, Tue 2, Wed 3, Thu 4, Fri 5, Sat 6.)
7. Enter Hour (01-12)
8. Enter Minute (00-59)
9. Press 0 for AM 1 for PM
10. Press "AUTO DIAL/STORE" key
11. Push PROGRAM key to return to normal mode.