The Max sleep of 2 hours is too short for us...annoying. But we don't want it too run all night. (When we forget which is often) Of the other 2 timers, DAY/TIME & DAILY TIMER, can one of those make it shut off at 5 ? and if so how? I see how to put in ONE time in each (set to early am). Is either a wake up time? What is the other? Can any of them set it to shut off at 5pm? (The very Rare person who comes in at off hours to use it can wait for warm up) Does it have a shut down function other than (up to) 2 hour sleep?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Auto Shut Off Mode timer
setting (Auto Shut Off
ALL Refer to
SYS Timer to turn OFF the
power or to enter the
Sleep Mode automatically
when the equipment
has not been
1 Press Menu/Set, 0, 2. 2 Enter the last two digits of the year. Press Menu/Set. 3 Enter two digits for the month. Press Menu/Set. (For example, enter 09 for September, or 10 for October.) 4 Enter two digits for the day. Press Menu/Set. (For example, enter 06 for 6th.) 5 Enter the time in 24-Hour format. Press Menu/Set. (For example, enter 15:25 for 3:25 P.M.) 6 Press Stop/Exit. The LCD now shows the date and time whenever the machine is idle in Fax mode. When the machine is in Sleep mode, the LCD shows Sleep.
Super Canon User's method of resetting IP1600 1.Press Resume button hold for 1 - 2 minutes (count to 1 to 15-16) 2.Open the cover right away 3.Release Both cartridges out and then put cartridges them back again 4.Close The Cover 5.Turn Off Then Turn On again.
You can download the Resetter tools program from my website.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/reset-tools/ip1600st-RESETTER-TOOLS.zip 1.Download software for Canon iP1200, iP1600, 2200 Printers. 2.Unzip downloaded file by etc 3.Run GeneralTool.exe 4.Select the connected USB port number from USB PORT 5.Click LOCK RELEASE, and select the applicable model name in SET DESTINATION 6.In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER, select MAIN or PLATEN. The selected waste ink counter will be reset. MAIN resets the main waste ink counter, PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter. If both the main and platen waste ink absorbers are replaced, reset both the main and platen waste ink counters. Free WinZip http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm
Please call back to vote
All the best: Pineworks
Enter in the user mode:
1.Press the Clear mode key.
2. Press the Clear/Stop key more 4 sec untill the user tool menu appears on the touch panel.
3.This copiers has more 12 user tools.You can see 5 user tools on the display at the same time.Use these keys to see the rest .
4.AUTO RESET: the copier return to the initial condition autommatically after your job is finished.(after 60 sec)
5.SCREEN SAVER :when the copier does not detect anyone operating it for selected time the display turns OFF.(60 sec).
6AUTO OFF:Whwn the machine is used after weekly timer has turned it OFF the copier will turn itself back OFF after the selected time.The auto OFF time can be set from 1 to 999 minute or the function can be turned.(I recomanded setting level OFF).
1. Press the System Menu/Counter key. 2. Press the UP key or the DOWN key to select Machine default. 3. Press the Enter key. 4. Use the numeric keys to input 2500 5. Scroll down to "Sleep Mode Time" and use the arrow keys to set from 1 to 240 minutes. then press the ENTER key. 6. Scroll down to "Low Power Time" and use the arrow keys to set from 1 to 240 minutes, then press the ENTER key. 7. Back out of the menu and your done! I setup ALL our machines to 240 minutes. This means if you don't use the machine in 4 hours, it shuts itself off.