Question about GE Wireless Optical Mouse
My system is a Toshiba running Vista and is less than 6 months old.
Problems with mouse are:
1) If not in use, it occasionally wanders the screen, usually to the left.
2) it jumps all around the screen if I'm using it or not
3) whole sentences disappear
4) it backs up and starts typing in the middle of the sentence
5) it freezes in place and when it comes back (on its own) it jumps (re-appears) anywhere on the page
1) when it works, it works well
2) turns itself off if not in use
3) batteries die no quicker than in other devices (I use nicads)
Could be signal interference or overloaded usb port. Move receiver around to get a more direct signal, and notice any other devices in use like phones. Use alone without other usb devices plugged in and/or buy usb hub with power adapter. DO NOT buy passive usb hub with no additional power.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2011 | GE Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2010 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Jan 01, 2010 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Aug 31, 2009 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Apr 26, 2009 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Jan 30, 2009 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Feb 22, 2007 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Jul 03, 2014 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: