Question about GE Wireless Optical Mouse
My system is a Toshiba running Vista and is less than 6 months old.
Problems with mouse are:
1) If not in use, it occasionally wanders the screen, usually to the left.
2) it jumps all around the screen if I'm using it or not
3) whole sentences disappear
4) it backs up and starts typing in the middle of the sentence
5) it freezes in place and when it comes back (on its own) it jumps (re-appears) anywhere on the page
1) when it works, it works well
2) turns itself off if not in use
3) batteries die no quicker than in other devices (I use nicads)
Could be signal interference or overloaded usb port. Move receiver around to get a more direct signal, and notice any other devices in use like phones. Use alone without other usb devices plugged in and/or buy usb hub with power adapter. DO NOT buy passive usb hub with no additional power.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | Hayward Pool & Spa
Sep 30, 2017 | HP Wireless Optical Mouse
Dec 14, 2010 | MSI Computers & Internet
Mar 06, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
May 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S265 Notebook
Mar 08, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Feb 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Jan 22, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jun 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Jul 03, 2014 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: