Question about Computers & Internet
Everytime I plug the camara in to the computer it says that it is new hardware and attempts to install it again however when Iinstall the driver again the camera willonly work for a short piriod of time how can I fix this?
The problem is that youi have to have the camera disconnected from the vomputer while installing the software program. When the program asks you to plug in the camera, do so and it should work. I will give you additionsl info below that will help you through your getting on line and chatting.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if installed properly will come up and show a picture.
4. Then on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Ezonics Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2010 | A4tech PK5
Jun 19, 2010 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Feb 12, 2010 | Ezonics EZCam III Webcam
Feb 26, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Feb 18, 2009 | Veo Stingray
May 12, 2008 | Veo Mobile Connect Webcam
Dec 17, 2007 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!