a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is this a corporate edition? If not you should be able to just leave the organization field blank or put 'NA' in there. The serial number should be on the CD / CD sleve or in the documentation. If this is a trial version you may be able to leave the serial number field blank.
Don't bother using Roxio for this - use Windows Media Player 11.
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Run the mouse over the "Rip" tab - a small aroow should appear underneath the word "Rip" - click on the arrow and a drop-down should appear.
3. Select - "Format" - change to "mp3"
4. Now insert your CD and press the Rip button - by default, Windows Media Player will store the mp3 files in the My Documents --> My Music folder
Creator 7 is not supported with IE 7, due to the changes by Microsoft. You should try going back to IE 6, or maybe think of upgrading to Creator 2009 - it's only $49.99.
I also checked the Roxio website, and unfortunately they no longer support this product. I was going to also recommend getting a hold of one of their technicians, but it looks like you have to pay for "legacy" support.
modify the second CD by clicking on each individual song and giving it a title(It doesnt have to be the right song title you could put numbers also ex.1-13 if you wanted. just delete track in front of the numbers). That way the computer doesnt think that both of the cds are the samething
1. Try to launch Creator Classic to see if it can repair the engine files. a. Double click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon. b. Click "Creator Classic" under the "Applications" section. c. The Windows installer should launch and ask you to insert your installation disc
Try this and see how it works, if it does not, contact me and give me more details