Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Press MENU button, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - you're in a service mode.
3. Select NVRAM ACCESS and press ОК.
4. Select SET ABS-M LEVEL and change value to zero.
5. Select SET ABS-Р LEVEL (if this option active) and change value to zero.
6. Turn off ypur printer by POWER button.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Yes this your wast pad in your printer geting full once it is then you will a new wast pad then it will need to be reset
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
SOURCE: ink absorber is full
You would need to take it to a canon service centre..
Or look on ebay, i thinks its just cotton wool type wadding thats in there but i dont know exactly where it would be inside the printer.
Plus for the same of about £15 if anything goes wrong they have to fix it.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 28, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 01, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!