Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power cable only.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power and check the functionality
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2011 | Lexmark X125M All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
May 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
May 21, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
519 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: