Question about PC Desktops
1) Did you have all the software and cards & drivers installed?
2) Did you have your router configurated?
Click your Start Button
Select and click Control Panel
Select Network Connections
Select Wireless Network Connections
Select View Available Wireless Networks
5. Highlight the network you want to connect to
6. Select the wireless network tab
7. Highlight the network in the available networks window
9. Click configure
9. IN the Properties Window
Double check the SSID (network name)
Enter the WEP KEY provided to you by the office
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2014 | Lenovo ThinkCentre M72E 4004-B8U Tiny Form...
on Jan 18, 2010 | PC Desktops
Aug 25, 2013 | PC Desktops
May 26, 2013 | Acer Aspire PC Desktops
Dec 19, 2012 | PC Desktops
Nov 24, 2009 | PC Desktops
Aug 03, 2009 | PC Desktops
May 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion a6152n PC Desktop
Jan 11, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jun 22, 2008 | Toshiba PC Desktops
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!