- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Christopher, My bank is doing the same thing now. With ID theft being rampant, most banks are resorting to these measures to keep ID thieves from easily getting to your account. I know what you mean about all the questions....It's just a hassle I know. My bank has started implementing a mandatory Password Change every 60 days. I hope this answers your question.
I am sorry that you are experiencing this error message. It generally indicates that your measured storage capacity in your primary battery is less than 25%. What this means is that your primary battery (601 indicates that it's primary) can only keep a 25% charge. To keep this quite simple for you, please attempt the following.
* Unplug your power cord.
1.) Start up your Laptop and hit the ESC key immediately. 2.) Press F2 to get into Systems Diagnostics. 3.) Select Battery Test. * Now, plug in the power cord. 4.) Start Battery Test.
The battery test will give you a STATUS. If you see the following;
- Calibrate: This means that your battery is functioning correctly but it is in need of calibration. Select the automatic calibration option.
- Weak: From here, please get a new battery to ensure that your getting adequate power supply to your laptop for use.
- Replace: Replace the battery.
- No Battery: If there is, indeed, a battery inserted. Remove it, check for dust/dirt and wipe it clear. Insert the battery and see if it works now.
- Unknown: Try to download all available updates from HP Support Assistant.
Your problem can be cured by simply increasing your paging file size or adding more Ram. Here is an explanation of what an API is and does. Anapplication programming interface(API) is aninterfaceimplemented by asoftware programto enable interaction with other software, similar to the way auser interfacefacilitates interaction between humans and computers. APIs are implemented byapplications,librariesandoperating systemsto determine the vocabulary andcalling conventionstheprogrammershould employ to use their services. It may include specifications forroutines,data structures,object classesandprotocolsused to communicate between the consumer and implementer of the AP
press F2 to get into the dell bios and be sure the HDD is listed as first to boot, Then if restart turns the same error, press F10 and run the pre-boot system assesment check. if error 0141 appears, your HDD is failing and needs to be replaced
That same thing happened to me this morning and when i did my research I notice it only happens to Lenovo brand Laptops. You need to get a new CPU. I was horrifed to know that because it's not my laptop.