Question about Samsung LN-S3251D 32 in. LCD HDTV
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can buy the servive manual from the same samsungparts.com Web site. I have one and I am working on my TV now. Here is the Short list:
1) Disconnect all cables and power. Place the TV face down on a soft surface. (Blanket, Pad, etc.)
2) Remove the 4 screws in the base if it is installed, and then slide the base off.
3) Remove the 8 or 9 screws around the edge of the back cover.
4) The cover "snaps into place" so you will need to carefully pry the back cover off and set it aside.
5) Disconnect all cables on the Power Board and remove the 6 screws that attach it.
Assembly is just the reverse of the above.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2015 | Samsung PN58B560 58 in. HDTV Plasma TV
Jan 26, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 10, 2012 | Samsung LN-S4041D 40 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 13, 2011 | Samsung LN46A650 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 25, 2011 | Vizio VW32L 32 in. LCD HDTV
May 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 04, 2010 | Samsung LNT5265F 52 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 25, 2009 | Samsung LN46A650 46 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung HLR5067WX 50" Rear Projection HDTV
Dec 23, 2008 | Samsung HLP4663W 46" Rear Projection HDTV
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: