Question about Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Trying to use the "clean washer" cycle using bleach and it starts up and then stops with this lr code appearing
Use normal cycle instead of clean just follow say instructions ..lr is code for remove clothes from tub for clean cycle problem even with no clothes they still show code ..it's a program problem that whirpool is aware of last i heard they were working on solution but instructing cust to just use normal cycle instead
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
3) Open the dispenser drawer and immediately add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment.
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to this cycle. Use of more than 2/3 cup (160 mL) of bleach will cause product damage over time.
4) Be sure dispenser drawer is closed.
5) Select the CLEAN WASHER cycle.
6) Press START.
NOTE: The basket will rotate, then the door will unlock, lock again, and then the cycle will continue. The machine will not fill, but the basket will rotate while the washer runs a short sensing cycle. This will take approximately 3 minutes.
7) The cycle will determine if clothing or other items are in the washer. a) If no items are detected in the washer, it will proceed to step 8. b) If any items are detected in the washer, all cycle lights will flash and "rL" or "F/34" will be displayed. Associated LED status lights will remain lit. The door will then unlock. Press STOP to cancel the failure code. Then repeat steps 1, 2 and 6 to start the cycle again.
8) Once the cycle has begun, allow the cycle to be completed.
9) After the cycle is complete, leave the door open, slightly, to allow for better ventilation and drying of washer interior.
Good Luck and thank you for choosing FixYa. Please take a moment to rate the info I provided and a short testimony is appreciated.
Aug 14, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Apr 03, 2011 | Maytag Dryers
Dec 06, 2010 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Aug 17, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 21, 2010 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Feb 24, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Feb 04, 2008 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE4t Front Load Washer
Nov 19, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: