Question about Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
My samsung hdtv clicks when i plug it into the wall. i took to a serviceman who kept it for a month, telling me i needed a new assy pcb power board. i ordered the part(part # bn94-00622q) from samsungparts.com and now a buddy and i are going to try to install it ourselves. any tips or know where i can download a disassembly guide to help guide us through the process. one of us is a comp network admin, who sells home made computers and is a software guru. he is fairly knowledgable on hardware, but is no tv repairman!
You can buy the servive manual from the same samsungparts.com Web site. I have one and I am working on my TV now. Here is the Short list:
1) Disconnect all cables and power. Place the TV face down on a soft surface. (Blanket, Pad, etc.)
2) Remove the 4 screws in the base if it is installed, and then slide the base off.
3) Remove the 8 or 9 screws around the edge of the back cover.
4) The cover "snaps into place" so you will need to carefully pry the back cover off and set it aside.
5) Disconnect all cables on the Power Board and remove the 6 screws that attach it.
Assembly is just the reverse of the above.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2011 | Hitachi 51F510 51" Rear Projection...
Sep 27, 2011 | Samsung LN46A650 46 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 16, 2011 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 11, 2011 | Samsung HL-S5679W 56" HDTV
Jan 24, 2010 | Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 24, 2009 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung HL-R5087W 50" HDTV-Ready...
Apr 17, 2009 | Samsung HLP4663W 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Apr 06, 2009 | Vizio L37 Television
Jun 17, 2008 | Samsung LN-S4692D 46 in. LCD HDTV
488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!