Question about Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
My samsung hdtv clicks when i plug it into the wall. i took to a serviceman who kept it for a month, telling me i needed a new assy pcb power board. i ordered the part(part # bn94-00622q) from samsungparts.com and now a buddy and i are going to try to install it ourselves. any tips or know where i can download a disassembly guide to help guide us through the process. one of us is a comp network admin, who sells home made computers and is a software guru. he is fairly knowledgable on hardware, but is no tv repairman!
You can buy the servive manual from the same samsungparts.com Web site. I have one and I am working on my TV now. Here is the Short list:
1) Disconnect all cables and power. Place the TV face down on a soft surface. (Blanket, Pad, etc.)
2) Remove the 4 screws in the base if it is installed, and then slide the base off.
3) Remove the 8 or 9 screws around the edge of the back cover.
4) The cover "snaps into place" so you will need to carefully pry the back cover off and set it aside.
5) Disconnect all cables on the Power Board and remove the 6 screws that attach it.
Assembly is just the reverse of the above.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 27, 2011 | Samsung LN46A650 46 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 16, 2011 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 11, 2010 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jan 24, 2010 | Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 24, 2009 | Samsung LN-T4661F 46 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 06, 2009 | Vizio L37 Television
Jun 23, 2008 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jun 17, 2008 | Samsung LN-S4692D 46 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 08, 2007 | Panasonic TH-50PX60U 50 in. Plasma HDTV
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!