Question about Cell Phones
I tried all tone settings, vibrates only. was ringing yesterday, did not drop
SOURCE: ring tones problems
there is problem in the circuit of ur phone. the track of ringer may be damaged better u take it technician so can be checked properly, 99% problem will be with tracks. tracks is opened. take it to technician
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
SOURCE: Ring tone problem
there r three modes. 1)ring mode. 2)vibration mode. 3)silence mode. so it would be on silence mode.just make it ring mode from silence mode. which can be done by going into settings then in to ringer and volume option.in that you can select. thanks.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
SOURCE: No ringing tone for nokia 1650
Any phone that turns off during performing a setting has a deffective software,if under warranty swapp it with your manifacturer, if out of warranty just purchase an other one from wallmart1
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
You have to check the Profile you are on, i am sure you are using a silent profile or lights only... make sure you are using general
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
SOURCE: Why my nokia C3 doesnt
I can imagine it how annoying it would be to you to see your cell vibrating instead of playing your favorite ring tone. Most probably it could be because of incorrect Profile configuration. It is possible to make your phone vibrate in almost every profile so we will assume that it is the reason for your problem too. Do the following and check some parameters as described.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Profiles
2. Select Profile and then Select General.
3. After selecting General you will be given 3 options (Activate, Personalize, Timed)
4. Select Personalize.
5. In the Incoming Call Alert field, select Ringing.
6. In the Ringing Tone field, select your favorite ring tone.
7. Scroll down, (push down button) the next field would be Ringing Volume. For now select the max.
8. Scroll down to the Vibrating Alert field and set it to Off.
9. Scroll further down thill the very last field where it says Alert For, select All Calls for this field.
10. Save your modifications.
11. Activate the profile and see if it works now.
Only and only If it doesn't work, it may be due to software corruption.
In that case reset your phone to the factory default settings by going to:
Menu > Settings > Press UP button.
Select Restore Factory Sett. give your Security Code (default = 12345) and viola.
(Make backup of your messages ad contacts before attempting this)
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2011 | Nokia E5 Cell Phone
Jun 04, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Apr 23, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Apr 15, 2011 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Mar 23, 2010 | Nokia 1661 Cell Phone
Mar 11, 2010 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Jul 03, 2009 | Nokia 3100
May 05, 2009 | Nokia 2760 Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2008 | Nokia 6600
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!