Here is what I found:
Try these steps:1. On the computer that is receiving the error, test your Internet connection outside of QuickBooks by starting your Web browser and opening www.intuit.com.* If you cannot view this site, there is an issue with your Internet connection that does not involve QuickBooks. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for support.* If you can view this site, start QuickBooks.
2. From the QuickBooks Help menu, choose Internet Connection Setup.
3. Select Use my computer's Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet, and then click Next.
4. Click Advanced Connection Settings, and then click the Advanced tab.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings window and verify that Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are selected.
6. Click OK, and then click Done.
7. Verify the configuration of your Internet security and personal firewall software settings.