My charger port broke on my phone, so I bought a BAITAI Rechargeable Battery. I take out my battery and have it plugged in the wall while its charging, than put it back on my phone. Anyways, this only worked once, and than the thing broke (Made in China).
Is there anything else I can do? Is there anyone in the United States, Houston, TX that can fix my port at a decent price? Is there a better Recharge Battery Machine that I can buy?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) You have corrosion in the charging port and it is shorting it out. Remove battery and clean inside port hole with alcohol and a long bristle brush.
2) The charging port needs to me resoldered. That is a daily repair for my shop. the TWO OUTTER pins are the ones that do the charging the middle are for USB. Just reflow the solder, sometimes they have a crack in them where they bend down to solder into the board. in that case you will have to use a super fine wire to jump the pins where they are broken and solder them to the board. Not for everyone and you need magnification super small iron and flux to relow the solder. never add solder just reflow it with flux. i charger $25 in my shop.
Please, try using another charger with the phone.
If the problem continues, get a screw driver, unscrew the phone and bring the charging port out. The charging port is at the tail end of the phone.
Clean the surface of the panel where the charging port contact the panel with a spirit and allow it to dry for 30 minute. Couple back the phone and i am sure the charging phone will work fine.
The charging port on your D900 may be broken. Have you tried a different charger first?
You have 3 options when the charge port breaks.
1. get it repaired, under warranty if possible 2. Get a new D900 3.Get an external battery charger and charge battery separate from phone.Another battery and charger will set you back about 10 dollars on Ebay.
It is probably the charging port. It seems to be a common issue with this model of phone.
If it is the charger port on th eD900, You have 3 options.
1. get it repaired, under warranty if possible 2. Get a new one 3.Get
an external battery charger and charge battery separate from
phone.Another battery and charger will set you back about 10 dollars on
Your USB port must be repaired. In the meantime, hopefully, your computer has another USB port that you can use. Battery is a replaceable lithium ion rechargeable battery. There are battery chargers that you can connect to wall outlets - the type that plug into the computer would probably require that you plug it into the USB port, which you said is broken - so that's a no-go. There are multiple vendors for battery chargers - one possibility is http://www.greenbatteries.com/
iT'S little cheesy but hey for $10 and free shipping I can eat a lot of cheese.
Just plug your battery into this little clugy thing, plug the thing into the wall, wait until battery is charged and then put your battery back into your phone...presto...for this kind of money who cares if the VX9900 has a dead battery charge port.
I bought two, they were on sale for $7 each. It's ugly and takes a bit of patience but it works.