Question about Casio EFA110D-2AV Wrist Watch
Had both baterries replaced. One for analog and other for digital. Can't set digital clock.
This problem may be due to your analog hands being improperly zeroed. To find out, try this: 1. Put the watch in chronograph mode by rotating the crowon in its normal position to "chr" 2. Pull out the crown two clicks. This should cause all of the hands to point to zero. If you do this and your minute hand points to 1 o'clock, or five minutes, you will know that this is the problem. If this is the problem, you can can correct it by zeroing the hands as follows: 1. Put the watch in chronograph mode by rotating the crowon in its normal position to "chr" 2. Pull out the crown two clicks. This should cause all of the hands to point to zero, or close to it. You should also notice the letters "HR" in the lefthand digital display. This allows you to move the hour hand by rotating the crown. If the hour hand is not pointing at 12 o'clock, rotate it so that it does. 3. Push the top button once. The letters "MIN" should appear in the lefthand digital display. This allows you to move the minute hand on the large dial, and the minute and hour hands on the small UTC dial. Rotate the crown so that the minute hand points directly to 12 o'clock. 4. Push the top button again. The letters "SEC" should appear in the lefthand digital display. Rotate the crown to point the second hand directly at 12 o'clock. 5. Push the crown back into its normal position. Set the digiatl time and date in your tie zone, and your analog hands should match the digital read-out. If the zeroing of the hands is not the problem, I don't know what is wrong with the watch.
Posted on Sep 27, 2007
OK I'll do my best to describe the procedure...
Press mode button till the seconds window blinks
Press Lap/Reset button once to make minutes blink
Cycle through minutes using Start/Stop Button
Press Lap/Reset button once again to make hours blink
Cycle through hours using Start/Stop Button
(for this part, it's a bit tricky. Hours can be displayed in AM, PM, or 24 hour duration. AM is represented by "A", PM is shown with "P" and 24 hour mode is shown with "H", so keep an eye in the seconds window when setting your hour so you know for sure if you have the right hour)
When your done setting minutes and hours, press mode button again till you get to main screen
A helpful hint is to remember when setting up anything in this watch, mode will cycle through the different screens, lap/reset will change the value of whatever your modifying (AKA minutes/hours) and start/stop scrolls through the different fields.
Hope this helps. Sorry if it's confusing, best I could do.
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
If you have the Mossimo that is an analog and gisital andhas the four (4) buttons around the side, here is what I have:
Button near the number 10 = A
Button near the number 8 = B
Button near the number 2 = C
Button near the number 4 = D
Switch Control/Normal Readout:
A = E.L. Backlight
B = Mode
C = For Month Date and Day of Week
D = For Alram Time
1. In normal time readout, press B three times to get normal setting mode.
2. Press D once; Minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press D once: Hour flashing, Press C to Advance (A on display = AM, P = PM)
4. Press D once: Date flashing. press C to advance.
5. Press D once: Month flashing, press C to advance.
6. Press D once: Day of Week flashing, press C to advance.
7, Press B once: Setting completes - returns to normal time readout.
Alarm Setting Times:
1. In noraml time readout press B twice, Alarm Time hour flashing, Press C to advance.
2. Press D once: Alarm Time minute flashing, Press C to advance.
3. Press B once:Setting Completed, returns to normal time readout.
1. In normal time readout, arm alarm by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will appear.
2. In normal time readout disarm alram by pressing C and D simultaneously. Alarm signal will disappear.
The alarm will stop itself after 1 minute or can be silenced by pressing D or press C with snooze feature - will re-alarm in 5 minutes for the next hour.
1. In normal time readout, chime activated by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flag appears.
2. In normal time readout, inactivate chime by pressing D and B simultaneously. All day flags disappears.
1. In normal time readout, press B once to get into 'Chrono" mode. Pressing C will start the counting.
Two Options for "Chrono" mose:
a. Durning coutning, pressing C will stop count and then press D to reset the mark.
b. During counting, pressing D will enter teh watch into laptime mode, meaning 1 portion of the count is registered on the display while the counting contiues until completed by pressing C, then D twice.
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2017 | Watches
Mar 06, 2015 | Watches
Oct 11, 2013 | Casio Watches
Dec 30, 2012 | Watches
Use this page to download a copy of CASIO watch manuals in PDF format.
To download a PDF file, enter the four-digit (or three-digit) module number marked on the back cover of your watch.
Jun 28, 2011 | Casio Watches
Jun 18, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Mar 08, 2011 | Caravell Bulova Caravelle watch
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Jul 26, 2010 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: