I use this epson stylus CX7800 all the time for printing and copying, but I can not get the scanner to work I have downloaded suitable drivers but I do not know how to add one to my CX7800. to get it started.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
3. Windows:Right-click the printer icon on you taskbar (in the lower right corner of
your screen). Select Print Head Alignment. Macintosh OS X: Open the Applications folder and select Epson Printer Utility.
Select your Expson Stylus CX7800 in the printer list, click OK,
and select Print Head Alignment.
well you must use the correct ink, you use a very thin ink, that´s way it´s bleeds, the ink is very metal corrosive, and destoy al mec. parts and bunsout the print head. NOTE:you have ruined your printer, the repair is very expensive.
Hi , If you have a windows XP PC then you just need to plug the USB to the pc and default printer driver will be loaded and should be fine, If its not takeing then download driver from the below link. COPY and PASTE http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?cookies=no&oid=58773&infoType=Downloads&platform=All&prodoid=56291070&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes
1. does scanning from the pc looks good ? 2. printing photos from the pc looks good ? 3. does standalone copy (placing image on the scanner bed then pressing the COPY button on the printer) looks good ?