- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Now you can spy on anyone using your cellphone. Just do the following.
Activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile of your cellphone
and set the ringing volume to "Mute"
Short-circuit the left middle and right pins on the bottom of the mobile
phone with all connections touching each other this will activate profile
"Headset". If you cant do this just keep your earphone connected to
Now place it under a table in a room and call it. Now you can use your
phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just call on
The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what
people are saying.
first you should restart your phone.if you still have same problem means there must be fault in display screen.you should change the display screen of your mobile.but make sure that you should go to your company service.because there are local salesmen they will change old displays .just change the display screen of your mobile
Hello friend, When you power on your mobile it give white display for two reason.
1. When you on your mobile and call your no. With any mobile when your mobile is ring then your display is worst. And when you change your display he charge you Rs250 to Rs350.
2. When your mobile is not ring then your mobile software will be corrupted. When you format your mobile with the help of dealer you pay Rs50 to Rs100.
Then please contact your nearest dealer. Best of luck.
I have a LG GU290f mobile phone but my display screen is white and I can't see anything but the phone vibrates and rings when I get my messages and calls I can speak and hear the call properly only my display is white.
Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons