- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try this.
1. Access the Nero ControlCenter from one of the three following ways:
-Click on the Windows® Start button, then select All Programs / Nero / Nero 10 / Nero ControlCenter
-From Nero StartSmart, click the Start button, then select Toolbox / Nero ControlCenter
-Click "Nero Update" alert bubble from the Windows® System Tray. Nero ControlCenter will launch automatically.
2. Click the Update tab to display the corresponding screen (Click the Check for Updates button to display any available updates)
3. Select the applications you want to update
4. Click the Update Now button to begin the download and automatic update
5. The selected applications should now be updated
Note: Click the Online Options Tab and select the "Check for updates" box. Updates will be performed automatically when online.
This could be due to a problem in the file association which got changed when u uninstalled nero. Right click on the file you need to open and select open with option. From that list select some other application which could open that file. For eg if it's an mp3 file select media player and select the always open with this application option. Lemme know whether that works. Don't forget to rate the solution. Regards