- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
since most of the disney TVs are manufactured by memorex company ..... from your universal remote control's manual check the codes for memorex brand & try it .... if you don't have manual for your universal remote then from this link http://www.remotecentral.com/features/remotes.htm identify your universal remote & in that check codes for memorex brand & try it .... while searching answer for your question i have found that many people have same problem that is code for universal remote ..... but they never got right answer ......... & also neither same original remote control nor equivalent remote control is available (spare ) ...... so in case if you don't get right code then consider selling of this TV & buying new tv ...........
Why not try to use the "Code Search" program installed within the remote? This is all you need do:
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE:
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the remote control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code. For example, after trying all of the codes for your TV, you still cannot get the remote control to operate your TV, then:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TV key blinks twice, then release Setup.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TV key will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate between pressing Power and TV. Stop when the TV turns off. A working code has been found. NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. Press Setup once to lock in the code.The TV key will blink twice.
6. To search for the codes of another device, repeat steps 1 to 5, but substitute the AUX key for the auxiliary device you are searching for.
I've had the problem this morning. Memorex codes are 10154, 10463, 10150, 10178, 10016, 10179, 10877, 11570, 11911, &11920. These are for the remote that is for the smaller digital box. I tried them all, and 11570 works for my model - the power shuts off, but the comcast remote will not turn the power back on. Volume works ok.
I downloaded the tv's manual, mine is a model:1350, but it says at the bottom of the manual it is from Memorex, so I found the codes in my remote(a OneforAll brand code 0463) and it worked. So if you haven't solved your issue, do a memorex code. Now that I look at the date you probably have. Oh well.
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO ORDER A REMOTE FROM MEMOREX. I HAVE TRIED FOUR DIFFERENT UNIVERSAL REMOTES AND CONTACTED THE MFGS HELP-LINES WITH ZERO SUCCESS. I FINALLY GOT SOMEONE AT MEMOREX TO ADMIT THAT THEIR REMOTE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL WORK ON THIS (MT2024) SET. "$88.OO".--- WHAT A DEAL FOR A NEW TV! IF YOU BREAK OR LOSE THE REMOTE, THE FRUSTRATION QUICKLY BUILDS AND ADDS UP TO MORE THAN $88.00