My phone is really crazy. At any moment the screen will flick and go back to the main screen. I can be in the menu on settings and all of a sudden the screen will go blank for a second and then when it comes back on it will bo on the main screen. What could it be? PS I just bought this phone a few days ago. Please Help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Restore to factory settings
1. From the application menu, Select Settings
2. select SD Card & Phone Storage
3. Select Factory data reset
4. Select Reset phone
5. Enter your password if required, then Select Yes to confirm
To do Hard reset if your phone is frozen:
1. Turn the power off. If your Samsung Moment is frozen, pull the battery out and put it back again
2. Hold the Volume Down button, Call and End until "Samsung" appears on the screen along with a menu
3. Select Master reset device
4. When the phone is done erasing, choose the option to reboot
Once the Samsung Moment reboot it returns back to factory-fresh default state settings.
From the main screen of your phone open you menu, then messaging, then messaging settings, then multimedia message, then MMS profiles. from there create a new profile and fill in these settings:
Set Name: Straight Talk Access Name: att.mvno Auth Type: Normal User ID: *leave blank* Password: *leave blank* Protocol: HTTP Home URL: http://mmsc.cingular.com Proxy Address: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com:80 Linger Time: 300 *leave advanced settings alone*
Save your profile and select it using the square on the right of the screen. You should now beable to recive multi-media text messages. Exit out to your phone main screen. Press menu, then Media Net, then Browser Settings, then Browser Profiles, then select the profile named straight talk by pressing the square on the right side of the screen. You should then be all setup to use all forms of data and messaging on your new Straight Talk plan. I hope this was helpful!
see if i can help you here on the white screen
go to main menu...settings.....personalize......wallpaper
you will see picture next ....is it set to none? you can set a wallpaper here.
on the vibrate.....main menu...settings....ring styles...
is it set on just vibrate?
you can change it here to different settings....vibrate....soft...loud...vibrate and ring so if it just says vibrate u can change it there.
mine is set on vibrate and ring...down below that you will see vibrate then ring details...here u can choose the ringer u want plus ringer volume and different settings.
hope this gets you back what u wanted.