I have an LG Viewty KU990. I want to set up e mail on this but when I choose the email there is no option for settings on the next menu. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there a fault with the software???
Hello, did anyone actually managed to set up emails on viewty? I've tried GMAIl account as well as a number of other webmails with POP3, but no luck. if anyone had got it working, would really appriciate if you can tell me how!
(I managed to download gmail's app for email. it works, but won't tell me when I got a new email, so only good if I know I've got one)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* open shell LG QUALCOM TOOL, * select mode KU990 * conect phone (PHONE MUST BE ON) * install driver HERE * click read NVM for backup * click UNLOCK and wait until the process is DONE.
- Open LG UMTS Tools - Select Phone model - Install Modem Usb Driver HERE - Go to settings Connectivity Select data service mode - Search Phone - Tick Unlock - Unlock Select New Algoritm - Phone Unlock Done
This 2 methods depends on the update of your software,so i gave 2 options to choose.
Normally instruction on setting up voicemail is included on the manual, However if the fuction of voicemail has bees disabled on your phone you need to contact your service provider to activate that option.
Thank you for using fixya
Please rate me and give testimonials if ever to continue my assistance
it's under sms.
create new message > message > "options" icon (bottomest left)
> writing Language > (choose your language). mine has english, malay, indonesian, thai, korean & simple/trad chinese.
(Sorry, no japanese. maybe northeast asian market has.)
you can then set input preference, either under "options" icon > input method, or click on the top right rectangular box in the texting