Question about PC Desktops
CANN'T BE LAUNCHED AT THIS TIME . YOUR LAUNCH AT ONE OTHER SUITE
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
For Windows 7, here's what you need to do.
Run the CS3 CleanScript.
Assuming... you've unistalled the full suite from your PC, and you've still had problems with Acrobat Professional.
You need 2 downloads.
* Go to Microsoft website and download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
* (Do this before the CS3Cleanup install, or the program will tell you to do the Windows one first) Click on the file "msicuu2.exe" and it will run. Nothing happens after that.
* Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs3clean.html
* Download the file, extract it so you have the folder, and can see the contents.
* Open the "AdobeCS3CleanReadMe.pdf" that is in that folder (need to install Acrobat Reader from web.
* Print out the PDF, since you have to close all programs.
* Follow the instructions. I used the Windows Vista instructions, since it's similar to Win7
* when asked what Level (1 or 2), I did level two, and removed Acrobat Professional as well.
* to be safe, Shut Down your computer. Then Start it again.
* when it boots up, insert your CD1 for CS3. Install what you want, then insert the CD's when prompted. Make sure "AutoPlay" doesn't try to take over when you insert the next CD. If it does, close the window, then click the close box on top right, then click "OK" on the CS3 Install window.
I was singing Hallelujah once I got my apps back again. I think we've spent 20 hours on this problem. I hope this helps all of you!
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
This not necessory to lanch other products of adobe to use acrobat professional 8, if it is a new rule then u have no other choice. i m using only acrobat professional 8 without any other product of adobe.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | PC Desktops
Jul 22, 2008 | PC Desktops
on Mar 19, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 09, 2010 | Dell Factory Refurbished 4400-5GCTB11...
Jul 18, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530s Desktop Computer...
Mar 12, 2009 | PC Desktops
Nov 15, 2008 | PC Desktops
Nov 11, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 09, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 19, 2008 | PC Desktops
15,023 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!