Question about HP PSC 2355v All-In-One InkJet Printer
I had this same problem with an HP2355v. There is a carriage directly below the print heads (on the right side of the printer) where the ink is dumped during the cleaning process. The carriage needs to be able to freely move (fore and aft). I noticed that my carriage was really gummed up on the left side of the carriage. I cleaned the edge of the carriage and the channel where it travels with alcohol and qtips. The carriage now moves with minimal effort and the error is fixed! Good luck.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
I had the same issue. The IT group for my company no longer supports the HP Officejet 7410 All-in-One, so I decided to monkey around with it myself. Not sure if this will help anyone else, but this is what I did to resolve my issue. Good luck.
1. Turn off and unplug the printer.
2. Lift the head/cover unit and take out the ink cartridges.
3. Manually slide the ink carriage to the left. (Here, I noticed a pool of ink on the bottom where the ink carriage normally rests).
4. Use some tissue and a Dry Erase Board Cleaning fluid (I think Qtips and rubbing alcohol will suffice) and clean out as much of the ink as you can. Please note that there is a piece of sponge at the bottom (that is already built into the printer). You probably don't want to rip out the sponge. Just clean up as much of the ink as you can.
5. Replace the ink cartridges, close the cover, plug in the printer and turn it back on.
After doing so, the error went away and my printer is back to normal.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
First make sure everything is clear inside and nothing was put in your printer by accident, then unplug everything and plug it back in then restart... hope it works:)
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2011 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
May 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 07, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 5110 All-In-One InkJet...
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: