Question about SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External 250 GB IDE Hard Drive
1. My Simpletech Portable Hardrive was functioning well and was seen as Drive F: in my laptop.
2. It accidentally fell from the table while it was on and connected to my laptop.
3. The laptop cannot read anymore the drive F:
4. I unplug and re-plug it, and it only shows for about 1 minute in the system tray and disappear. The red light is on but the blue light just blink once after replugging.
5. Can the harddrive be still fixed? or was totally damaged?
Help please, thanks!
Problem solved! i opened the harddrive and found that the green board of the harddrive was loosely connected to the usb board though, i lost my 3 yr warranty because i remove the warranty sticker unscrew the harddrive casing.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
I am afraid that the drive has gone, but you could try to fix it using disk manager application.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 2.0 Portable...
Jun 03, 2010 | LaCie Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Portable USB 2.0...
Jun 03, 2009 | SimpleTech Signature Mini 320GB External...
Mar 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2009 | SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External...
Dec 28, 2008 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 320GB...
Sep 04, 2008 | SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External...
Jul 08, 2014 | SimpleTech 250GB USB2.0 7200 RPM External...
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: