Question about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
In have a all in one printer 922 and it dont communitcate with my computor it wont print. i have no cd to reboot it please help.
What operating system are you using? if you have windows vista then go to the dell site, download the patch under the windows vista drivers. run the patch, it will remove all traces of the software then download the latest vista driver form the dell site and install it. if that doesnt work then try this.
1. Download the latest Vista driver.
2. Disconnect the PC from the network/Internet
3. Delete the printer
4. Disconnect the printer from the PC
5. Uninstall the software from Device Manager (you have to choose
view, show hidden devices). Right click on the printer and choose
6. Uninstall the software from the program group or the control panel.
8. Delete everything in C:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\
9. Install the Vista Driver reconnecting the printer when the driver
install calls for it.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 21, 2009 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2009 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2006 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: