Re: my vista (laptpo) is not working with my jvc dig.cam
Hi there is a software that is needed to be install so that your pc will recognize your camera. Please install it. Thanks Please rate. If you already have install the software.... when you install it do you restart your laptop?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I presume that you are using desk top computer, thus it has bigger connector. Solution, have find this connector so that one end fit to your cam and the other end fits to your PC. This connector have the same format(protocol) and easy to find in computer store. USB streaming is ok for this model for earlier windows OS, haven't try with windows 7 yet. hope it helps
To transfer your video to your pc please do the following:
1. Make sure that you have installed the software that came with your camera. If not insert the supplied cd in your dvd drive. When the dialog box appears select Easy Installation and follow the instructions.
2. Close your camera's LCD monitor.
3. Connect the usb connector to the camera and the pc.
4. Open the LCD monitor and from the menu select Backup.
5. Click all volume and click Next and then Start.
If Your system is OK with all drivers installed, and before the trouble You have recorded to CD any video from Your camera, try to connect the cam with another USB cable. Then try to connect the cam to another usb port, or better to another PC. If the problem persist, the USB of the cam is damaged and must to be repaired in service center.
wrong connection! you must use firewire to stream video and audio from your cam-make sure comp has connection-called 1394-on cam it's called dv and get proper cable and you will be fine-usb only for pics
It is easier to connect your camcorder through the included "PowerCinema NE for Everio". First (since you're running Vista), you have to download a patch. Here is the address: http://www2.cli.co.jp/products/ne/update_everioM7SD/pcm4e_update.htm
Note: Only after you have installed PowerCinema NE for Everio can you install the patch. After you have installed the patch, just connect your MG130 to your computer through the included USB cable. Then the software should run automatically. Hope this Helps