I have a problem in my QS6000 plus scanner having Powered USB interface. The scanner starts to throw green LED indication and stops scanning barcode abruptly. Please advice. I am using IBM PC with Powered USB port.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you first turn the scanner on, the READY light will blink, indicating that the diagnostics are in progress. Observe the front panel Error LED (Red) closely. In a short time, the Error LED indicates the results of the offline diagnostics as explained below.
Ready LED(Green) is off and Error LED(Red) indicates 7, the error indication is"Face down light check failure".
Followings are the solution for the above problem:
1. CCFL is on? Yes. CCD error, Optical assembly is to be replaced. 2. CCFL is on? No. Inverter error. Lamp inverter circuit is to be replaced. 3. CCFL is on? Yes. Issue resolved. 4. If the CCFL is still off, then CCFL is to be replaced.
Not likely to work reliably if you get it to work.
The parallel port must be set to communicate in both directions. The SUB to Parallel adapter may be a ONE-WAY communications device.
Get a new (or used) Epson scanner or Epson all-in-one ($50) which includes a scanner and printer! Your new computer may not have the proper drivers for your old IBM scanner, anyway. If you purchase an Epson all-in-one, get a "WorkForce" model - that's their latest product line.
1. Start -> Click Run 2. Enter msconfig and click ok 3. Click Startup tab 4. Uncheck program that you don't want to startup You can disable programs that you don't want automatically load when you start your computer. By disabling these programs will help your computer startup faster. 5. Click Ok and restart Now you should notice that your computer startup faster.
My Hot Tips to Make Your Computer Faster: * Regularly check your startup folder to prevent malicious programs installed itself without your knowledge. * Delete the temporary files from Temp folder (Start > Run > %temp% > delete all files). * Upgrade your RAM to makes your computer boot faster : ) I hope this helps you to make your computer faster..
first thing i would do is go to the control panel and see if theres any thing in the camera and scanner profile. Then go to the manufactures site and see if theres an updated driver for the printer. if so download the new driver then see if it recconizes the scanner. if that still does not work then you may have to run it in a different compatability mode. good luck
If, during the programming session, you
find that you are unsure of the scanner's settings or wish to reset the
scanner's configuration, use the Return to Factory Settings label
available in the Programming Overview section of the above programming
guides. (Note: Use this label with caution, as it will disable ALL
features that may have been programmed since the scanner's
Please try the following to resolve your issue:
1. Unplug the USB cable and the AC adapter from the back of the scanner. 2. Toggle the Transportation lock (located on the bottom of the scanner) back and forth 5 times, ensuring that the lock is all the way in the unlock position. 3. Reconnect the USB cable and the AC adapter cable, and then try to scan.