- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
p.20 of manual:
Sansa Media Converter software lets you convert photos and videos as appropriate,
and then transfer them to your Sansa player. Sansa Media Converter offers
features such as cropping, rotating, and resizing before transferring them to your
player as well as the ability to transfer photo and video files to your microSD card.
Refer to the Sansa Media Converter software for file formats supported.
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
what you need to do is make sure that the file is correctly in the folder like drag the file from the media player and have the folder already open then drag the file to the folder that is already open and when you have it on your PC make sure you change the file to what ever type of PC or programming (like media player or real player etc.) then you should use .mp3,wma(if you have windows media player), or mpeg-4/mp4. this should work. if not then post a problem up again and i'll find an answer for you
When you transferred the videos did it say transfer completed? if you are able to transfer and the files are not there...that means your device needs to get a firmware upgdrade..Thats what the corruption of the firmware would do to your device...I would recommend you to try to transfer a song to the device using windows media player..just by going under the sync tab and drag the song to the sync list...if after you transfer the song, it is not there..get a firmware upgrade done in your device...