Question about Genius VideoCAM Eye Web Camera
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if installed properly will come up and show a picture.
4. Then on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 28, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Mar 31, 2014 | TP-LINK Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2014 | Supersonic SC-1007JB - 7 MID w Android OS
Apr 26, 2012 | Sony Net MD Walkman MZ-N520 Personal...
Oct 03, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
May 03, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Dec 22, 2008 | M-Audio Fast Track USB (FASTTRACK) Audio...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: