Question about Visioneer PaperPort 6100B Flatbed Scanner
My windows Xp will not allow me to run the driver i downloaded from visioneer for my model # 6100 flat bed scanner!!!!!!!!! Its tell me its not campad. with window Xp. So can i find the right driver for my computer!!!!!!!
Verified to work with Vista Home Premium x64 (should work for x32 as well):
1. Make sure your 8100 is unplugged.
2. Go to Visioneer's website and download drivers for the OneTouch 9420 scanner:
3. Install the drivers. Nothing will work... yet, don't worry.
4. Now plug in your 8100. You'll get a message saying that Vista wants to find drivers. Select "Ask Me Later" or just cancel.
5. Next, open up Control Panel and then Device Manager. Find your 8100 in there (probably listed as "Unknown Device") and then right click on it and say "Update Driver Software". Now click "Browse My Computer For Driver Software" then "Let Me Pick From A List Of Device Drivers On My Computer".
6. Scroll down to "IMAGING DEVICES" then find Visioneer, then you should see the "Visioneer 9420" driver. Select it. You'll get a warning from Vista, but continue anyways. That's it... everything should work.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
SOURCE: not working on vista
Unfortunately, the manufacturer has not released a driver for that scanner to work with Vista. That scanner will only work with Windows XP / 2000 / Me / 98SE. The following link shows the list of scanners that Visioneer is making Vista drivers for: http://support.visioneer.com/products/Tools/OS/vista.asp
Posted on May 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2010 | Visioneer OneTouch 8920 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 24, 2009 | Visioneer OneTouch 8920 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 17, 2009 | Visioneer PaperPort 6100 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 13, 2009 | Visioneer OneTouch 7100 Flatbed Scanner
Feb 03, 2009 | Scanners
Aug 24, 2008 | Visioneer 4400 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 17, 2008 | Visioneer 4400 Flatbed Scanner
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: