- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok, the best I can suggest w/o a model is for you to do 2 things.
1. visit http://www.bunn.com/
and look at the home models shown, try to find yours and note which one it is. Then, here's a link to where you can download a manual. http://www.bunn.com/support/manuals/
2. Please let us know if this helped you out. ~Thank you.
After many months, I solved the problem of the red light staying on the Tassimo Coffee Maker. Use these easy steps.
1. Fill a 2 cup measuring cup with hot water.
2. Mix in descaler.
3. Pour in the empty water tank.
4. Put the yellow cleaning disk in the chamber and close chamber. Put the two cup measuring cup under the spout.
5. Push and hold the brew button for about 3 seconds (until the red and green light flash.
6. Now don't touch the machine. It will do it's thing for about 20 minutes. (Don't be impatient and start to push buttons, just leave it)
7. When it finishes it's cycle. The red light will turn off. Then clean the water tank and put fresh water and run clean water through the brewing cycle 4 times. Your machine is now ready for use.
It takes about 3 minutes to brew. You cannot use a clear coffee mug (scensors won't detect it)
You should be able to turn it on, Then place k-cup in holder, Then close lid and water reservoir lid will pop up and you add desired amount of water. Then push lid down, place mug under spout and the blue light will light up and you push taht. Within 3 minutes you should have some coffee
I work for BUNN. Has your issue been resolved? The rocker arm is inside the pour in bowl (where you pour in the water for brewing). To get to it you have to take off the entire top lid (not just the spin lid above the pouring area). That can be removed by lifting it up and then you simply snap it back on when you are finished. Hope this helps.
The machine requires an initial set up to be completed before using it. Fill the decanter with cold water and close the lid. It will take 3 minutes to partially fill the water tank in the back. Then fill the decanter again with cold water and pour in and close the lid. Then plug in the machine and turn the vacation switch on the side of the machine on. After 15 minutes, you will be ready to brew coffee. Then you will get your filter basket ready with the filter and grounds. Pour in from 4-10 cups of water and place the decanter on the base. Close the lid and the coffee will begin to brew. If you will call customer service with the model and date code, a use and care manual can be sent out to you at no cost.
before plugging in place your empty filter basket in the coffee maker and place a pot under it. Slowly pour in two pots of water using the pour pitcher. Now you can plug it in. it'll take 15 min to heat up first time . when you brew your first pot leave your water level a little short,because the water will expand (only the first time)
Unplug and then plug the machine back in. The stop light should be blinking.
Hold down the lid release lever until the lid opens up. Close the lid enough so that the sensor thinks the lid is closed, but not enough so that it actually latches closed. You'll hear a "click" where the sensor engages before the latch takes hold. Hold the lid in that position until the red stop light stops blinking, then close the lid all the way until it latches.
Press the clean button (with water in the tank) and it should begin working properly again. Good luck!